My power button is broke and stuck in a bootloop, how do I fix this?

Faget Claudiu

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
PLEASE HELP ME.Power button broke+bootloop.

Ok....So I was trying to flash a rom and when I succeded I rebooted the phone.
SURPRISE!The phone is stuck at boot.It just shows the logo (Huawei) and after 5 minutes it restarts and again displaying just logo.Yes,I know that i need just to reset to factory settings but...I CAN`T ENTER RECOVERY.I can`t because the power button is BROKE.I tried adb but it can`t find any devices.I was thinking that it enables the usb debug just a moment at startup so i made a loop in batch like this:

cd C:\ADB
:start1
adb reboot recovery
goto start2
:start2
adb reboot recovery
goto start1

and I ran it when my battery was unplugged and after i plugged my battery and I hoped that it will work.
IT DOESN`T WORK.

I really need help and I will kiss the legs to the person that gonna help me.

Thanks.!

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: PLEASE HELP ME.Power button broke+bootloop.

AFAIK the only way around this is...well there isn't one. I believe that the power button has to be fixed. Hope someone proves me wrong

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Hovatek

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site

Ok....So I was trying to flash a rom and when I succeded I rebooted the phone.
SURPRISE!The phone is stuck at boot.It just shows the logo (Huawei) and after 5 minutes it restarts and again displaying just logo.Yes,I know that i need just to reset to factory settings but...I CAN`T ENTER RECOVERY.I can`t because the power button is BROKE.I tried adb but it can`t find any devices.I was thinking that it enables the usb debug just a moment at startup so i made a loop in batch like this:

cd C:\ADB
:start1
adb reboot recovery
goto start2
:start2
adb reboot recovery
goto start1

and I ran it when my battery was unplugged and after i plugged my battery and I hoped that it will work.
IT DOESN`T WORK.

I really need help and I will kiss the legs to the person that gonna help me.

Thanks.!

here's one trick
assuming you boot into recovery mode using volume up + power button, remove the battery then connect the phone (via USB cord) to a power source. next, hold volume increase then slot in the battery . the phone should come up and boot into recovery
so just apply the appropriate button combo

Hovatek

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site

if that doesn't work, remove the battery then hold volume increase and connect the phone to power (via usb cord) without the battery

Hovatek

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site

just dropped two techniques that have worked for me in the past. expecting feedback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20