Ok....So I was trying to flash a rom and when I succeded I rebooted the phone.
    SURPRISE!The phone is stuck at boot.It just shows the logo (Huawei) and after 5 minutes it restarts and again displaying just logo.Yes,I know that i need just to reset to factory settings but...I CAN`T ENTER RECOVERY.I can`t because the power button is BROKE.I tried adb but it can`t find any devices.I was thinking that it enables the usb debug just a moment at startup so i made a loop in batch like this:

cd C:\ADB
    :start1
    adb reboot recovery
    goto start2
    :start2
    adb reboot recovery
    goto start1

and I ran it when my battery was unplugged and after i plugged my battery and I hoped that it will work.
    IT DOESN`T WORK.

I really need help and I will kiss the legs to the person that gonna help me.

Thanks.!
    01-24-2015 05:18 PM
    AFAIK the only way around this is...well there isn't one. I believe that the power button has to be fixed. Hope someone proves me wrong

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    01-24-2015 05:27 PM
    No ... There MUST be a solution!
    01-24-2015 05:42 PM
    Ok....So I was trying to flash a rom and when I succeded I rebooted the phone.
    SURPRISE!The phone is stuck at boot.It just shows the logo (Huawei) and after 5 minutes it restarts and again displaying just logo.Yes,I know that i need just to reset to factory settings but...I CAN`T ENTER RECOVERY.I can`t because the power button is BROKE.I tried adb but it can`t find any devices.I was thinking that it enables the usb debug just a moment at startup so i made a loop in batch like this:

cd C:\ADB
    :start1
    adb reboot recovery
    goto start2
    :start2
    adb reboot recovery
    goto start1

and I ran it when my battery was unplugged and after i plugged my battery and I hoped that it will work.
    IT DOESN`T WORK.

I really need help and I will kiss the legs to the person that gonna help me.

Thanks.!
    here's one trick
    assuming you boot into recovery mode using volume up + power button, remove the battery then connect the phone (via USB cord) to a power source. next, hold volume increase then slot in the battery . the phone should come up and boot into recovery
    so just apply the appropriate button combo
    01-28-2015 02:11 PM
    if that doesn't work, remove the battery then hold volume increase and connect the phone to power (via usb cord) without the battery
    01-28-2015 02:13 PM
    just dropped two techniques that have worked for me in the past. expecting feedback
    01-28-2015 02:14 PM