Can I get some help finding right email solution to help me configure 15 or or email accounts?

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Still unable to find the right email solution to help me configure 15 or or email accounts.

Hello,
I searched for my basic problem.. like many others else might also be looking for a solution but cannot find any.. many other threads are empty looking for an email app to check multiple a… | HTC Titan: Mogul, XV6800 | XDA Forums.

I am using Samsung Note 3 32 GB and want an email client which can support multiple email accounts easily.

1. I will have to configure around 15+ email accounts. including:
3 gmail accounts
1 hotmail account
1 yahoo account
and rest all others pop/pop3 accounts from different or similar domains.

2. I will mostly be on wifi atleast 18+ hours a day (from home and office)

3. Will only require to access emails from few accounts in urgency when needed on mobile data connection

4. If there is somekind of good spam control available it will be great.

5. If emails are not downloaded locally on mobile, that shall be better as well, as I receive more then 200+ emails everyday and dont want the device to slow down because of same.

6. Checked various options on internet, each has pros and cons and makes me very confuse
K9
Cloud magic
Blue mail
Default email app
Gmail
Inbox
Messagebox
etc. etc.

7. I dont want an application which will display advertisements..

Please guide me to right solution.. I am willing to buy a commecial solution once I am satisfied with a trial account if available.

Thanks for reading so far.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Still unable to find the right email solution to help me configure 15 or or email accounts.

AquaMail Pro should handle as many accounts of any type as you may have. Fast, stable and the most configurable email client I've ever seen for a mobile device. Has options for everything you can imagine. Also has the ability to backup your configuration for easy re-installs especially when you have multiple accounts to configure.

I'm addicted to it and more impressed with it the longer I use it. Very good support from a fine developer by a very useful built-in help system, by email or user forum. Only $5. Free trial, but the free version will only handle 2 accounts and lacks a few features of the Pro version.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail&token=rhEbQJok

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool