Why is there no forum for Saygus new phone i have lots of questions?

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I am about to pre-order as it received my code the other day so all good there but my question is why isn't there a forum for this and yet there is one for these other off brand phones. This thing is awesome and real and at least we will get it in march i see forums for yota phones which we can't get can someone add this forum i am sure there are folks like me that have pre-ordered since the code same out on the 2nd. Please android central get this up. In the mean time is anyone else pre-ordering if you did what color i got the white one looks sweet. and anyone give any more insight on this phone as the 21 mega pixel back and 13 megapixel front seem good but will we get another android experience where outside of samsung it really isn't great.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, with the huge number of different Android devices that currently exist, will soon exist, and used to exist, it's impossible to have a subforum for every one. If there's enough interest, the folks who run this place will consider creating a new subforum. Contact them here: Contact | Android Central

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513