I am about to pre-order as it received my code the other day so all good there but my question is why isn't there a forum for this and yet there is one for these other off brand phones. This thing is awesome and real and at least we will get it in march i see forums for yota phones which we can't get can someone add this forum i am sure there are folks like me that have pre-ordered since the code same out on the 2nd. Please android central get this up. In the mean time is anyone else pre-ordering if you did what color i got the white one looks sweet. and anyone give any more insight on this phone as the 21 mega pixel back and 13 megapixel front seem good but will we get another android experience where outside of samsung it really isn't great.
    02-04-2015 12:14 PM
    Unfortunately, with the huge number of different Android devices that currently exist, will soon exist, and used to exist, it's impossible to have a subforum for every one. If there's enough interest, the folks who run this place will consider creating a new subforum. Contact them here: Contact | Android Central
    Laura Knotek and nokia4life like this.
    02-04-2015 10:03 PM
    I also think this should have a sub-forum under rumored devices. I just reserved mine under Indeogogo.
    06-20-2015 05:00 PM