Hi there all ive a star note 3 n8000 and wondered if I can put in another os as ive only 150mb phone storage and im unable to remove some things in the set up I don't know anything about rooting and installing new os but if its possible I may see if anyone in a shop can do it ???

thanks x
    02-11-2015 06:25 PM
    In theory, you can. However, in order for you to root a phone you'd need to either develop the method or find anyone that has 'cracked' it and published a step by step tutorial. For your device, unfortunately, it might be hard to find someone who has actually bought and rooted the device. IF you do root, to load a different OS you need to either build the OS specifically for your device based on Google's core files or load a ROM from someone who's already done the work specifically for your device. Again, you see where this is going...
    02-11-2015 06:48 PM
    In the meantime, review this guide for tips on how to maximize what little storage you have: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html

In the future, keep in mind that it is best to get a phone with as much Internal Storage as you can afford. Always consider the SD card as a convenient way to store media like music, photos, and videos, but not as a way to expand your ability to install apps.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    02-11-2015 06:54 PM
    it just said 4gig internal and assumed I get at least half this but not so. never mind thanks for that I only brought it for the screen size so thanks I will read the guide you put up.
    cheers x
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-11-2015 06:57 PM