Can I get some help with a new music player?

Jose Hernandez12

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I need help with a new music player

I switched to a Samsung S5 about a year ago, after almost a decade of iPhones. I now have music in iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon music. I just want an easy way to put them all in the same place, regardless of where I bought or ripped the song. So I'm asking if there is an app, and also if I were to buy a Fiio X1, would I be able to put all my music on it from all 3 of those services?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I need help with a new music player

Welcome to Android Central! I think the easiest thing to do is use Google Music Manager to upload your entire iTunes and Amazon music libraries to your Google Music Library in the cloud. https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1229970?hl=en. Before you do the upload, make sure you download all of your Amazon songs to your computer's music folder. You can specify which folder for Music Manager to look in, and it will automatically upload everything to your cloud. You can then access the music from any device that is logged into your Google account, and can also download the music (in mp3 format) for offline listening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy