Hi, I am quite new here and I wonder does androidcentral forum allow its members to do certain app promotion work here, like app announcement, sponsored post or others?

Hope forum mods can help me with this question, thanks in advance.

Best wishes
    03-03-2015 01:05 AM
    Hi, I am quite new here and I wonder does androidcentral forum allow its members to do certain app promotion work here, like app announcement, sponsored post or others?

Hope forum mods can help me with this question, thanks in advance.

Best wishes
    Per the Android Central Forum Rules and Guidelines:

"Self Promotion or Advertising*- Mobile Nations maintains a no advertising policy in the forums. Any member found to be advertising, promoting or leaching traffic (including via paid link forwarders) for profit or personal gain will receive a warning PM, and have offending post(s) reviewed by the local moderation team. The local moderation team and Community Manager will work with the member to either a) resolve the issue, or b) issue an appropriate ban. Private Messages or Emails to members soliciting your service will also not be tolerated and accounts found to be doing so will be subject to a ban."

Here is a link to the complete Rules and Guidelines: http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-03-2015 08:46 AM
    Per the Android Central Forum Rules and Guidelines:

"Self Promotion or Advertising*- Mobile Nations maintains a no advertising policy in the forums. Any member found to be advertising, promoting or leaching traffic (including via paid link forwarders) for profit or personal gain will receive a warning PM, and have offending post(s) reviewed by the local moderation team. The local moderation team and Community Manager will work with the member to either a) resolve the issue, or b) issue an appropriate ban. Private Messages or Emails to members soliciting your service will also not be tolerated and accounts found to be doing so will be subject to a ban."

Here is a link to the complete Rules and Guidelines: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Posted via the Android Central App
    thanks, but I just got reply from the admins that developers are allowed to post thread at Android Apps - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com.
    03-09-2015 12:10 AM
    I think there should be an option for a new app creator to share their app link and ask for feedback... like how to improve or how do guys find the look or feel of the app..?

What do you guys think?
    03-09-2015 05:42 AM
    can we post about our apps in Android Games thread to get feedback?
    05-02-2016 05:59 AM