I am thinking maybe S4 or Note 2
    What do you think?
    G2 is nice but I want something that is more flexible and it seems like it's much easier to unlock/root samsung devices.

What would you recommend?
    03-09-2015 11:08 PM
    Are you looking at contract prices?
    03-09-2015 11:30 PM
    You can check Moto G 2nd Gen, S4, Redmi note 4, Yu Yureka, or Samsung Prime 4G.
    03-10-2015 02:02 AM
    Unlocked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE is around $160. 5.5 inch HD screen, 2GB RAM.
    03-10-2015 04:43 AM
    Unlocked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE is around $160. 5.5 inch HD screen, 2GB RAM.
    I am going to have to check that one, where can I buy one? Swappa doesn't have it.

Are you looking at contract prices?
    No, I am looking at used prices, I see Note 2 can be bought for about $180 in decent condition (I don't need the best looking phone) but I learned that it cannot be upgraded past 4.3 and I don't want to have to root and lose all those Samsung goodies Note 2 is offering, so that's a bit bummer.

S4 also goes for $180-$200 but it's a smaller screen.

You can check Moto G 2nd Gen, S4, Redmi note 4, Yu Yureka, or Samsung Prime 4G.
    Thanks! I looked at Moto G (in fact I just bought one for someone) it's really a nice phone but I would need to have LTE since I travel a lot and rely on my email. You don't get LTE with Moto G if I am not mistaken.
    No idea about Redmi, Yu Yureka or Prime 4G, first time I am hearing those. Are those sold in USA?
    I am in New York, so the phone should be able to bought either locally or via online sources like swappa, glyde, etc. I don't trust Amazon unless it's shipped and sold by Amazon, and then ebay would be last choice.

I am strictly focusing on email, contact management and file management capabilities. I just tried the latest ES explorer, I am blown away by it's amazing cloud management and other great additions. It totally makes up for Android's shortcomings on file management and attachment problems. So with this in mind, this is why I prefer something that is 5.5" or larger. I am currently on 5" Z30 and it's a great size. I tried Moto G 5" version, even though it's the same size, the phone feels much smaller and uncomfortable to hold while typing, it's also a bit slippery. I guess I am too used to Z30's very balanced weight and non-slip back.
    03-10-2015 11:10 AM
    I am going to have to check that one, where can I buy one? Swappa doesn't have it.

No, I am looking at used prices, I see Note 2 can be bought for about $180 in decent condition (I don't need the best looking phone) but I learned that it cannot be upgraded past 4.3 and I don't want to have to root and lose all those Samsung goodies Note 2 is offering, so that's a bit bummer.

S4 also goes for $180-$200 but it's a smaller screen.

Thanks! I looked at Moto G (in fact I just bought one for someone) it's really a nice phone but I would need to have LTE since I travel a lot and rely on my email. You don't get LTE with Moto G if I am not mistaken.
    No idea about Redmi, Yu Yureka or Prime 4G, first time I am hearing those. Are those sold in USA?
    I am in New York, so the phone should be able to bought either locally or via online sources like swappa, glyde, etc. I don't trust Amazon unless it's shipped and sold by Amazon, and then ebay would be last choice.

I am strictly focusing on email, contact management and file management capabilities. I just tried the latest ES explorer, I am blown away by it's amazing cloud management and other great additions. It totally makes up for Android's shortcomings on file management and attachment problems. So with this in mind, this is why I prefer something that is 5.5" or larger. I am currently on 5" Z30 and it's a great size. I tried Moto G 5" version, even though it's the same size, the phone feels much smaller and uncomfortable to hold while typing, it's also a bit slippery. I guess I am too used to Z30's very balanced weight and non-slip back.
    Moto G 2nd Gen LTE is available as well as try to fix your problem with Amazon so you can purchase YU Yureka from it

And as i understand Xperia T2 Ultra dual will be fulfill your requirement ( i have ). It comes up with 6 inch of large screen also have the LTE connectivity. But it little bit costly according to your budget.
    03-11-2015 01:22 AM
    I know $200 is the price you set but you can get a used-but-certified Galaxy Alpha from AT&T for $276 or a brand new one for $320. That is not a bad deal at all on a powerful contemporary device with 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, a SnapDragon 800. Two months ago the device was selling for $600+.

Consider it.

📐♻from the Note Edge🔍✒
    03-11-2015 04:40 AM
    I know $200 is the price you set but you can get a used-but-certified Galaxy Alpha from AT&T for $276 or a brand new one for $320. That is not a bad deal at all on a powerful contemporary device with 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, a SnapDragon 800. Two months ago the device was selling for $600+.

Consider it.

♻from the Note Edge✒
    I really liked the way Galaxy Alpha looks, it's definitely a nice looking peace of hardware, where can I get certified one for $276?
    I thought Alpha had a few drawbacks, not sure what they were but I have to check. If I am not mistaken, it's the low resolution, it's got 720p, and smaller screen. It looks like direct competition to iPhone.

When put head to head with S4, it seems like S4 is a much superior device, what do you think?
    Samsung Galaxy Alpha (S801) vs. Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - GSMArena.com
    03-11-2015 01:19 PM
    I really liked the way Galaxy Alpha looks, it's definitely a nice looking peace of hardware, where can I get certified one for $276?
    I thought Alpha had a few drawbacks, not sure what they were but I have to check. If I am not mistaken, it's the low resolution, it's got 720p, and smaller screen. It looks like direct competition to iPhone.

When put head to head with S4, it seems like S4 is a much superior device, what do you think?
    Samsung Galaxy Alpha (S801) vs. Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - GSMArena.com
    The S4 may have a bigger better screen but the Alpha is faster and has more storage. How much does the S4 cost? AT&T has the certified Alphas on their website.

♻from the Note 4 📶
    03-11-2015 07:06 PM
    The S4 may have a bigger better screen but the Alpha is faster and has more storage. How much does the S4 cost? AT&T has the certified Alphas on their website.

♻from the Note 4
    Can get used S4 in very good condition for $200.
    I think I still prefer larger screen. Note 2 was my first choice at first.
    03-11-2015 10:59 PM

♻from the Note 4 📶
    Can get used S4 in very good condition for $200.
    I think I still prefer larger screen. Note 2 was my first choice at first.
    03-11-2015 10:59 PM