My Droid 2 Global does show only hours and days (i.e. 2 hours ago, or 4 days ago.) 6 days ago is the max. I am not able to find out how to change the original settings for 'recent calls' widget.

I want to change it to show dates and times of all calls. It is very important to me to know this info if I make a customer call to any company. I have to wait 7 days to find out the date, however no time of call is recorded. It shows only length of calls. I really do not care about the length of calls, this info is useless for me.

I have family and friend with Droid and Droid 2, their phones show the dates and the times just fine.

Please help

Thank you
    12-26-2010 11:25 AM
    I will sort-off answer my own question.

I made a phone call to Verizon's technical support about this matter. They confirmed that I can not reset the way my D2G is showing the recent calls.

I was told that it should be fairly easy to fix the program/app. Hopefully Verizon will include the fix in their next system update release.

I am also wondering if another D2G users are having the same problem. I had another forum's member confirming this glitch.
    12-27-2010 08:10 PM