I think that downgrading will help my tablet to stop crashing because it will stablize it I guess. Please let me know if you disagree with me and if you guys know how to safely perform this task.

My tablet is rooted but I dont have any custom recovery for my device (my tablet is so unpopular)
    03-28-2015 08:01 AM
    I think that downgrading will help my tablet to stop crashing because it will stablize it I guess. Please let me know if you disagree with me and if you guys know how to safely perform this task.

My tablet is rooted but I dont have any custom recovery for my device (my tablet is so unpopular)
    Unless the manufacture has a factory image for ICS for the tablet you probably won't be able to downgrade it. I don't see that CyanogenMod has any support for your tablet. If you are rooted try a app called Greenify a try. It automatically hibernates apps on the device to save battery and could help keep apps from running in the background. This might free up some needed memory for you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...greenify&hl=en
    03-28-2015 08:09 AM
    I just installed greenify yesterday and ever since then, my device hasn't overheated or crashed or anything like that. I guess Greenify is helping to hibernate all the bloatware running in the background.
    03-28-2015 05:44 PM
    I just installed greenify yesterday and ever since then, my device hasn't overheated or crashed or anything like that. I guess Greenify is helping to hibernate all the bloatware running in the background.
    Awesome! Yeah it is a great app for taking control back of your phone. I have been using it for a good while and love it.
    Ares30 likes this.
    03-28-2015 06:08 PM