I never mind getting notifications from an individual who texts me but often times I'm included in a group text and inevitably 2 or more people in the group text keep a dialogue going that I'm disinterests me. Is there a way to turn off notifications for group texts?
    Thanks
    03-31-2015 12:33 AM
    I never mind getting notifications from an individual who texts me but often times I'm included in a group text and inevitably 2 or more people in the group text keep a dialogue going that I'm disinterests me. Is there a way to turn off notifications for group texts?
    Thanks
    Other than turning off your regular notifications for text there isn't a way.
    03-31-2015 08:26 AM
    Thanks
    When you click on the thread and click the recipients it brings you to a window that lists everyone on the thread, right at the top there early is an option to turn off the notifications. It doesn't affect the threads you have with those people individually but you have to do it for every group thread, it doesn't do it for you like an iPhone. It'll put a little mute symbol next to the thread where you can view your messages. Hope this helps.
    06-29-2016 06:25 PM