Any way to turn off notifications for group messages?

sugardoo

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I never mind getting notifications from an individual who texts me but often times I'm included in a group text and inevitably 2 or more people in the group text keep a dialogue going that I'm disinterests me. Is there a way to turn off notifications for group texts?
Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I never mind getting notifications from an individual who texts me but often times I'm included in a group text and inevitably 2 or more people in the group text keep a dialogue going that I'm disinterests me. Is there a way to turn off notifications for group texts?
Thanks

Other than turning off your regular notifications for text there isn't a way.

JC0121

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Thanks

When you click on the thread and click the recipients it brings you to a window that lists everyone on the thread, right at the top there early is an option to turn off the notifications. It doesn't affect the threads you have with those people individually but you have to do it for every group thread, it doesn't do it for you like an iPhone. It'll put a little mute symbol next to the thread where you can view your messages. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante