Battery drain overnight?

pawprints86

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ive attached a screenshot. That big giant downward slope youre seeing happened overnight, while i wasnt using my phone at all, and it was in airplane mode!!!!!

Before i went to bed it was at roughly 80%

how the hell did my battery drain by almost 50%, sitting idle, while not even looking for my cellular network??!?!?!?

Screenshot_2015-04-01-13-37-44.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It'd be ideal to see the rest of your battery stats for that period, to see what's been using most of the battery.

pawprints86

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Screen is what showed the most, at roughly 30%, but thats nothing unusual. When i use my phone alot but use my dimmer. i can get that down to around 22-23%, but its always the first sucker of battery. but the screen wasnt on during that time, at all??

Ive since done a battery pull and charged it back up... it *seems* to be okay now. I guess ill see tomorrow...

pawprints86

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It happened again!!! This time ill post screenshots from the battery stats and wakelock detector, but i cant find anything that makes sense.......

its so irritating to go to bed at like 70% and wake at about 18%.

The plan was to not have to charge my phone before work... AGAIN....

Will update this post with lots of screen caps later as im almost late for work

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It happened again!!! This time ill post screenshots from the battery stats and wakelock detector, but i cant find anything that makes sense.......

its so irritating to go to bed at like 70% and wake at about 18%.

The plan was to not have to charge my phone before work... AGAIN....

Will update this post with lots of screen caps later as im almost late for work

You may want to try a Cache Partition Wipe from Recovery Mode. See what that does. You will not lose any data or Apps doing this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze