Alright, so. I sat down earlier this morning and was eating breakfast and my phone e was beside me, on Fruit Ninja when all of a sudden it went into the red Verizon Screen. I just left it a moment, thinking it was just some sort of screen saver, but then it occurred to me, I don't have a screen saver, so I pressed the home button, and it didn't do anything. I also tried the power button, and I also didn't do anything, so I just took the battery out.

My mom tried to help.e resolve the issue, and nothing g was working. We tried turning it back on, and then all of a sudden it's stuck on the LG Reboot Screen, and it's not doing anything else! I tried doing Volume down and the power button, and I did everything on there. I wiped the cache, I sadly factory resented it, and I even tried safe mode rebooting it, but it kept going back to the reboot screen, and staying there. I tried the volume button, home button and the power button all together but when I do that, it just vibrates and loops the screen over and over again. Please help.
    04-01-2015 11:18 PM
    Alright, so. I sat down earlier this morning and was eating breakfast and my phone e was beside me, on Fruit Ninja when all of a sudden it went into the red Verizon Screen. I just left it a moment, thinking it was just some sort of screen saver, but then it occurred to me, I don't have a screen saver, so I pressed the home button, and it didn't do anything. I also tried the power button, and I also didn't do anything, so I just took the battery out.

My mom tried to help.e resolve the issue, and nothing g was working. We tried turning it back on, and then all of a sudden it's stuck on the LG Reboot Screen, and it's not doing anything else! I tried doing Volume down and the power button, and I did everything on there. I wiped the cache, I sadly factory resented it, and I even tried safe mode rebooting it, but it kept going back to the reboot screen, and staying there. I tried the volume button, home button and the power button all together but when I do that, it just vibrates and loops the screen over and over again. Please help.
    Sounds like you might have to take it to Verizon to have them try to re flash it. If you already factory rest it and cleared the cache.
    04-02-2015 09:12 AM