Why can't I properly play videos?

A

AC Question

why can't I properly play videos

Usually (I mean any "old" android) when you click on a video found on the net, you are prompted through a little pop up to chose what player to use and the video plays in another window usually I choose Video Player and let it buffer for a while, however with my samsung galaxy tab 4(with kitkat) and any browser I use,may it be chrome,mozzila or the default Internet browser, when I click on a video it plays in the browser itself and it buffers for the first few minutes and then stops,plz tell me there is a way you can play video on the net using Video player, if yes how, I want the pop up to show again...

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: why can't I properly play videos

This has happened to me a couple of times. I noticed that YouTube videos posted on other websites tend to do this often. It could be the website or actual video that causes that to happen. I use an LG G3 and whenever I click on a video, besides the ones mentioned above, it takes me directly to the video player. Hope I helped....

ismaiiil

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: why can't I properly play videos

The layout of the "in browser player" changes from Google to mozzila so I guess that the problem is not with the site.. I would rather think that there is a video plugin each browser uses to play videos online or something like that.