i had it for about 2 weeks then it started freezing up then the battry died and when i charged it all day and then turned it on back its stuck at the boot up .so i turned it off and on again same thing happens. so i hard reset it but that didnt help so i did it once more and its still the same. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO FIX IT PLEASE HELP...
    04-07-2015 10:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, budget off-brand devices like yours are more likely to have hardware or firmware defects. I'm not sure there's much you can do besides trying to return it to the store or contacting Kocaso to see if they can fix it under warranty: Welcome to KOCASO
    Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, budget off-brand devices like yours are more likely to have hardware or firmware defects. I'm not sure there's much you can do besides trying to return it to the store or contacting Kocaso to see if they can fix it under warranty: Welcome to KOCASO
    04-08-2015 12:11 AM