1of the worst thing about android is... :-X

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1 ) 1 of the worst thing about android is the app drawer ,

with samsung touchwiz , moto ui , htc sense you can change apps position and make folder in apps drawer

BUT stock android you cannot change apps position and make folder , it default sort apps by alphabet ,
if you long press the app , it takes you back to the home screen

changing apps position , customise apps position is a must and android still not doing it , suck

2) there is no google store , android store , even if there is a few samsung store , they are nothing compare to apple store genus bar

:-X

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
1) You can always use a different launcher, which is actually what they're for. To cater to different tastes (in this case, the ability to create folders in the App Drawer, which for many of us, is not useful).

2) I'm assuming you either mean app quantity or you have an Amazon device or a knock-off one (or live in China, perhaps?) but there IS a Google Store (Called Play Store) with all apps to pick. Amazon has its own store, as does Samsung. And actually, in number (if not yet in quality) the Play Store surpassed the Apple Store or got too close IIRC. Not really understanding what your complaints are here hehe especially on the Store front. Yeah, there are apps that devs only bring out to iOS or take longer to arrive to Android, but they're really rare nowadays.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1) You can always use a different launcher, which is actually what they're for. To cater to different tastes (in this case, the ability to create folders in the App Drawer, which for many of us, is not useful).

2) I'm assuming you either mean app quantity or you have an Amazon device or a knock-off one (or live in China, perhaps?) but there IS a Google Store (Called Play Store) with all apps to pick. Amazon has its own store, as does Samsung. And actually, in number (if not yet in quality) the Play Store surpassed the Apple Store or got too close IIRC. Not really understanding what your complaints are here hehe especially on the Store front. Yeah, there are apps that devs only bring out to iOS or take longer to arrive to Android, but they're really rare nowadays.

i mean apple store, the shop , i mean a shop in real life , the apple store and its genius bar inside

android or google have no retail store genius bar

samsung have a few retail store but nothing compare to apple store , see how much rent apple have to pay for those shop and land their thousands and thousands of apple store build on

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Aaaaah, got it. Well, I think there were talks of Google acquiring something to make physical stores a reality, but I still don't see the value in that with the myriad of options you have for Android devices, unlike Apple, which has their own models and that's it. The Samsung 'stores' inside BestBuys are more than enough for what they are, in my opinion.

But yeah, Apple has that advantage because it manufactures and promotes and sells their own products.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Aaaaah, got it. Well, I think there were talks of Google acquiring something to make physical stores a reality, but I still don't see the value in that with the myriad of options you have for Android devices, unlike Apple, which has their own models and that's it. The Samsung 'stores' inside BestBuys are more than enough for what they are, in my opinion.

But yeah, Apple has that advantage because it manufactures and promotes and sells their own products.

apple probably paying billions billions dollars of rent for all those thousands Apple Store all over the world

see those Apple Store is all locate in busy and famous popular area , popular street , the rent must be billions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech