My Google Now cards are predefined, but I don't want any sports scores or sports news. I turned off Google Now, and then restarted it so I could choose my own cards, but the sports cards came up again. How do I customise these cards?
    04-12-2015 10:47 PM
    Open Google Now, swipe in from the left, and tap Customize. Tap Sports and tap on any team that you don't want to get updates for, and tap No. You can also tap "Continue to get sports updates?" and change it to No.

Also, whenever you get a card that you don't want, tap the 3 horizontal dot button at the upper right of the card, and tell Google Now you're not interested in it.
    Open Google Now, swipe in from the left, and tap Customize. Tap Sports and tap on any team that you don't want to get updates for, and tap No. You can also tap "Continue to get sports updates?" and change it to No.

Also, whenever you get a card that you don't want, tap the 3 horizontal dot button at the upper right of the card, and tell Google Now you're not interested in it.
    04-13-2015 12:35 AM
    B Diddy - THANKS for a ;detailed response to my question. I did as you indicated, but when I click on Sports, there are NO teams showing in the "interested in" section. Yet my cards currently include England vs West Indies cricket, Rockies vs Giants baseball. Why did I get these? I'd love to click on Continue to get Sports Updates? and select No, but I do not see that question anywhere.
    04-14-2015 07:21 PM
    When you see one of those cards, can you tap the 3 horizontal dot menu button at the upper right of the card? What happens when you do that?
    04-15-2015 01:38 AM
    When I click on one of the sports cards, I get taken to a Chrome-like page with dozens of stories about the team. In the upper right corner of the card there is no 3-dot menu, only a microphone icon. This is annoying, but I've simply decided to swipe the cards away that I don't like. Thanks for your help!
    04-15-2015 07:59 PM
    That's odd, because the cards are supposed to have that button at the upper right. Can you show us a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    04-15-2015 10:19 PM