Lockscreen - need help / recommendations

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Note 4.

I'm going through what feels like a million different lockscreens, and I can't seem to find one that does what I want. Mostly I want a simple clutter free layout that has a central clock and maybe notifications. No giant music app taking up the whole screen.

Stock - Pandora tries to load the full album art to cover the whole screen. Distorts square album covers to rectangular screen. Unnecessary, looks poor.
CM Locker - so very good, but puts a giant rotating album covering the majority of the screen. Otherwise perfect. Annoying, but othewise absolutely perfect. I love the slide-up favorite apps drawer thingy.
DIY Locker - not as "DIY" as advertised. Doesn't use Pandora at all on lockscreen, which isn't a bad thing. Annoying pop-ups to rate the app get on my nerves, though.
Next Locker (Microsoft) - not bad at all. Nice music widget. But, has this thing at the bottom for favorite apps. Doesn't hide. Too easy to accidentally open. Can't remove or hide.
SnapLock - the one I'm using currently. I like it, except for one little thing. It has a 2nd screen that you access by swiping sideways. Since sideways swiping is standard for the majority of lockscreens, I find myself going to the 2nd screen instead of just unlocking the phone (swipe up). If there was a way to customize this second screen or possibly remove it, SnapLock would be ideal. As is, it is good enough.

What lockscreen are you guys using? Are there any truly customizable ones anymore?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10