Hello, I am trying to set up custom icons for a number of apps on my Galaxy S4, but every time I create a shortcut for the app with that new icon, it goes to the TouchWiz home screen rather than Zero Launcher (or any launcher I try). Is there a way to save new shortcuts to a specific launcher, or a way to transfer them from TouchWiz to the home screen of something like Zero Launcher? Since Zero is my default, I'm not sure why the shortcuts are being created on the TouchWiz home screen but I'm assuming there must be some way to move them between the two. Any suggestions?
    04-14-2015 11:38 PM
    Hello, I am trying to set up custom icons for a number of apps on my Galaxy S4, but every time I create a shortcut for the app with that new icon, it goes to the TouchWiz home screen rather than Zero Launcher (or any launcher I try). Is there a way to save new shortcuts to a specific launcher, or a way to transfer them from TouchWiz to the home screen of something like Zero Launcher? Since Zero is my default, I'm not sure why the shortcuts are being created on the TouchWiz home screen but I'm assuming there must be some way to move them between the two. Any suggestions?
    Hello did you ever find out how to do this if so please let me know how.. I'm also having trouble.thank you
    03-20-2016 07:38 PM