I have tried smart transfer, transfer from note 2 sd card to note 4 sd card. However I m unable to transfer most of my downloaded shows -just managed to transfer two. - from 32g sd card to 64g sd card. Also my apps are unable to be transferred.
    please help! !!
    04-15-2015 08:12 PM
    Plug one of the cards into a card reader, then into your computer. Plug the phone into the computer. Drag the files from the card they're on to the card you want them on. (Don't use a USB hub - connect to the computer directly.) If you use an Anker AR200 reader (about $9), you can just plug both cards (one with a full-size SD adapter) into the reader and plug it into the computer - you'll see both cards and the transfer will be a little faster.

To transfer apps, back them up to .api files (I use App Backup & Restore), copy the .apk files to the Note 4, tap a file to install it. (If you install App Backup and Restore first, you can just check all the archived files [the ones you copied will be in the Archived tab] and restore them with one button tap. Copy them to the Note 4's internal storage - AB&R won't use the external SD card from KitKat up unless you root the phone and change the card back to the way it was before KitKat.)
    04-15-2015 11:32 PM