I bought the Samsung S Tab to use as a monitor for a rear view camera . The video does not play in the camera app . Audio and all other functions are OK . Just video doesn't work . I have the same app in 3 other devices including a Galaxy S phone with no problems . Any ideas as to why ?
    04-17-2015 06:28 AM
    This is an app that you've had, how did you get it to install it on you tab? Did you go to your "My Apps" list at the PS? This could be why it doesn't work on your tab. Not all apps are compatible with all devices and your "My Apps" list doesn't care what device you veiw the apps on and becasue it's in your list may even allow you the option to install it, however if you were to simply search for the app while on the tab it may not show up in the list. The PS is fairly good at weeding out apps that are not compatible but not perfect at it. Each device offers a different platform for the app and while some may be compatible some may not be. Check the app write up and the reviews on the app page and see if your device is listed as either a problem app for reviewers, or a compatible/noncompatible app by the Dev.
    04-17-2015 07:49 AM
    Email the app developer and ask if there's a possibility that they'll make it work on the Tab S. Then you'll know for sure.
    04-17-2015 06:55 PM