My phone started having problems over the past week and dont understand why this is as i've never had any issues with it before, it keeps coming up on the screen that allsorts of apps have stopped even though they were'nt running in the first place, and when ur on the phone it keeps cutting off and then the signal disappears and comes bk, and i can send txt messages out but cannot receive them and keeps saying that the memory is full even though the inbox is empty and cant understand why this is happening, it seems as if the phone has got a virus as it keeps happening even when u switch the phone off n on again it does'nt seem to be getting better if anything its getting worse, can u help to solve this problem as if it cant be fixed i'll need to get everything off the phone(i.e pictures, videos, etc) as i think the phone is going to crash altogether, is there a way to resolve this issue?
    04-17-2015 12:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

There are three things you can try:

First, a Cache Partition wipe, which will cause no loss of personal data. (Note that if your phone is one on which that cannot easily be done, you should instead go to Settings, Storage, Cached Data, and clear the cache.)

Second, if you are using an SD card, try Unmounting and Removing from the phone....it may be causing trouble if bad.

Third, boot into Safe Mode, which will test whether your problems are being caused by a third-party app. If the problems stop, you'll have to identify and uninstall the app.

Get back to us if there's anything you're not sure about.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Welcome to Android Central.

There are three things you can try:

First, a Cache Partition wipe, which will cause no loss of personal data. (Note that if your phone is one on which that cannot easily be done, you should instead go to Settings, Storage, Cached Data, and clear the cache.)

Second, if you are using an SD card, try Unmounting and Removing from the phone....it may be causing trouble if bad.

Third, boot into Safe Mode, which will test whether your problems are being caused by a third-party app. If the problems stop, you'll have to identify and uninstall the app.

Get back to us if there's anything you're not sure about.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-17-2015 01:04 PM