Why does my Google Keyboard refuses to update?

A

AC Question

Google Keyboard refuses to update and I don't know why (obviously).

I have a LG Tribute 4G LTE and it has been a decent phone so far until today. Watching videos on YouTube and when I decide to search a song up, the keyboard didn't appear. So I did what I normally do and just restarted my phone still did come up. I've tried to go on Facebook on my phone and the same thing happen! So after a couple of minutes being pissed off I realized it need to be updated. So I tried to update my phone, and it said 'insufficient storage available". What! Really! I know I have enough storage on my phone to update something as simple as a keyboard.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google Keyboard refuses to update and I don't know why (obviously).

Welcome to Android Central! How much free storage do you have left? The Tribute comes with only 4 GB of Internal Storage, of which about 3 GB is probably taken up by the OS and bloatware. So you only have about 1 GB for app storage. If you have a lot of apps (or big apps) installed, your available storage can drop pretty quickly. The SD card doesn't figure into this, because apps have to download and install into Internal Storage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca