I have a samsung galaxy mini 11 and would like to know how to transfer picture on phone to memory card or evan straight to computer thanks
    04-18-2015 11:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You can use the MyFiles file manager to copy or move the photos to the SD card. The photos should be in the /DCIM/Camera directory.

You could also connect the phone to your computer via USB, and then use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the photos to the SD card, or to the computer's hard drive. You should be backing up your photos this way on a regular basis anyway, because phones and SD cards can fail--and if that happens, and you didn't back up your photos, they're gone forever.
    Welcome to Android Central! You can use the MyFiles file manager to copy or move the photos to the SD card. The photos should be in the /DCIM/Camera directory.

You could also connect the phone to your computer via USB, and then use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the photos to the SD card, or to the computer's hard drive. You should be backing up your photos this way on a regular basis anyway, because phones and SD cards can fail--and if that happens, and you didn't back up your photos, they're gone forever.
    04-19-2015 01:49 AM