Hi all,
    when I send a video it only sends about 10 secs and the video is about 1 min long.
    When I go to send it looks like it is stuck on the first segment ( the rest does not light
    up as such). It's very frustrating I hope you guys can help, thanks.
    04-21-2015 09:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'll add here what you tried to add in a separate Ask a Question post--that you have Samsung Galaxy S2. Please consider registering on this forum so that you can more easily respond to the threads you create! I deleted that other post, since I'm adding that information here.

There is a very small file size limit (about 1 MB) when sending videos via messaging (MMS), so most videos you try to send will be too large. They usually have to be compressed a lot (thus making it very low-res) or cut off. If you want to send a video, your best bet is to upload it to somewhere like YouTube or your Google+ Photos or Google Drive, then share the link privately with the recipient. You can also send it via Hangouts (which acts the same way--the video is uploaded to your Google+ Photos, then shared privately with the recipient).
    Welcome to Android Central! I'll add here what you tried to add in a separate Ask a Question post--that you have Samsung Galaxy S2. Please consider registering on this forum so that you can more easily respond to the threads you create! I deleted that other post, since I'm adding that information here.

There is a very small file size limit (about 1 MB) when sending videos via messaging (MMS), so most videos you try to send will be too large. They usually have to be compressed a lot (thus making it very low-res) or cut off. If you want to send a video, your best bet is to upload it to somewhere like YouTube or your Google+ Photos or Google Drive, then share the link privately with the recipient. You can also send it via Hangouts (which acts the same way--the video is uploaded to your Google+ Photos, then shared privately with the recipient).
    04-21-2015 10:55 AM