I mainly use my Sprint Kyocera Torgue as a phone. But it is nice to have a few apps.
    Weather, maps, text,
    But most days it is just a phone. It is very hard to use as a phone. Makes **** calls at terrible times. ..really embarrassing. Hard to look up saved phone numbers.

I am not a phone toy person. No music, games or videos. It is just a tool for work and communications.

Any suggestions to make phone usage easier would be appreciated.
    Seriously, I am one more **** call away from putting it in the drawer and reinstalling my account with my old flip phone.
    04-23-2015 09:08 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Kyocera isn't really known for making high quality devices, so some of the issues you're facing might be due to specific hardware or firmware issues, not smartphones in general. I agree with belodion--there are a lot of excellent phones out there that might give you a better experience.

But if you really only use it as a phone, then it certainly might make more sense to go back to a featurephone.

If you give us more examples of the problems you're facing, we might be able to give you more specific suggestions.
    Welcome to Android Central.

I know nothing about that device, but if you don't like it, there are many others from which to choose.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-23-2015 11:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Kyocera isn't really known for making high quality devices, so some of the issues you're facing might be due to specific hardware or firmware issues, not smartphones in general. I agree with belodion--there are a lot of excellent phones out there that might give you a better experience.

But if you really only use it as a phone, then it certainly might make more sense to go back to a featurephone.

If you give us more examples of the problems you're facing, we might be able to give you more specific suggestions.
    04-23-2015 11:50 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Perhaps putting a simple PIN code on your lock screen will help reduce or even totally eliminate the pocket dials.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-23-2015 09:33 PM