i have quickheal security in my phone. and now it detected that com.sts contains malware and is needed to removed.but as it is a system file.what to do?
    04-24-2015 03:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Antivirus apps have a fairly high false-positive detection rate, so it probably isn't malware. Com.sts might be related to Spring Tool Suite--do you use that at all?
    04-24-2015 12:17 PM
    no i dont use it actually, i dont know much about sts.its been months before, when it shows usually,"com.sts has stopped working" message.i didnt gave much attention to it. but now there is no such message.and is it a system inbuilt app, i cant uninstall it.what to do?
    04-25-2015 12:49 AM
    I mentioned above that it's probably a false-positive, so I'd probably ignore it. If the antivirus app keeps bugging you, then you may need to uninstall it. Antivirus apps are generally not that helpful on Android, because (a) true viruses are pretty uncommon, (b) you have to agree to install a malicious app, so prudent web surfing and awareness of what looks suspicious can be the best defense, and (c) Google themselves can scan your phone periodically (go to Settings>Security​, and make sure Verify Apps is checked on).
    04-25-2015 01:40 AM
    thanks a lot for your advice, i was taking unnecessary tensions,
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-25-2015 04:45 AM