I forgot my password on CM Locker, how can I recover it?

A

AC Question

I forgot my password on CM Locker

I installed CM Locker months ago, but I turned it off. Today I turned it on again but it's keeping my old password, and I forgot it. Now I can't do anything on my phone. It's completely BLOCKED. What I have to do?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I forgot my password on CM Locker

Have you contacted the app developer for advice?

Posted via the Android Central App

siddeshms

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: I forgot my password on CM Locker.

Hello.,
I have entered a wrong password and the phone is locked.,so could you please help me out to over come this problem .or suggest me the procedures to over come the problem. Waiting for your reply.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

You could try signing online in Android device manager with your Google account. Check the options there. If nothing works you'll need to contact your network provider for assistance.

Alankar Arora

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site

I installed CM Locker months ago, but I turned it off at 3:50 PM. Today I turned it on again but it's keeping my old password, and I forgot it. Now I can't do anything on my phone. It's completely BLOCKED. What I have to do?

jamesh43615

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy Note 5 Recovery Mode
1.Power Off the Galaxy Note 5
2.Press and Hold the Power Button, Home Button and the Volume Up Button at the Same Time
3.Continue Holding These Buttons Until You See Some Blue Text at the Top of the Screen
4.When You See the Text ‘Recovery Booting’, Then You Can Let Go of These Three Buttons
5.Now Wait Until the Galaxy Note 5 Fully Boots into Recovery Mode

TinMan NoHeart

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site

I installed CM Locker months ago, but I turned it off. Today I turned it on again but it's keeping my old password, and I forgot it. Now I can't do anything on my phone. It's completely BLOCKED. What I have to do?

There is a prpgram called uninstall pro. You are allowed 3 free uninstalls. Plus you dont need to jail bteak your samsung whatever you are using. I am assuming it does mot show up infer apps to unindtall it. This shoild do it. Dont drlete any apps with the other two freebees. Then reinstall if you want. ..Eric

mehrin amiri

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy Note 5 Recovery Mode
1.Power Off the Galaxy Note 5
2.Press and Hold the Power Button, Home Button and the Volume Up Button at the Same Time
3.Continue Holding These Buttons Until You See Some Blue Text at the Top of the Screen
4.When You See the Text ‘Recovery Booting’, Then You Can Let Go of These Three Buttons
5.Now Wait Until the Galaxy Note 5 Fully Boots into Recovery Mode

It doesn't work??????

My phone was locked 20 minute ago it is Galaxy note edge so i set the correct pin for the firt time it worked but in the second time it doesn't work what shoul I do please tell me
???

Last edited by a moderator:

judejoe

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

I installed CM Locker few months ago, but I turned it off. yesterday i had I turned it on again but it's keeping my old password, and I forgot it. Now I can't do anything on my phone. only the lock screen of HTC is openning, the locl screen of Cm is immediately coming by asking the old password, . What I have to do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you forgot the password you created, then you're probably stuck. A security app that lets you recover your password easily isn't a very good security app. I suggest contacting the CM Locker developer for assistance: cmlocker@cmcm.com

Polat Alamdar

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Turn the device off.
Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Turn off safe mode
Press and hold the Power key.
Tap Restart.
Was this helpful?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Polat, that will just leave a lot of allocated storage space (allocated to the hidden files) still allocated - but unrecoverable except by a factory reset, which wipes all user storage.

Raeed SH

May 3, 2018
Visit site

If you use android marshmello..Go to settings-->lock screen and security --> other security settings --> Device administrators...here turn off camlocker then go to application manger and delete its data..
Now you can use it with new settings

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Or you can be smart and just uninstall any CM apps, and never install another one. They show a great lack of understanding of how Android works.