Okay, I've read carefully the install to of said Samsung Drivers to my Apple MacBook Pro (yes I know I know) and the V3.85 Debloater for my VzW.SGN.IV. Just curious to know what I missed/am doing wrong? The above photo shot is taken with the SGN.IV while it is connected via USB to the MBP. Remember, I'm still learning all things Android here!

Any help/ideas/tips gratefully appreciated!
    05-02-2015 05:01 PM
    I don't know the particular program, but it looks like a replacement for Kies - which is a pretty bad program for backing up. And useless for debloating, unless the phone is rooted, in which case you don't need a program to remove bloat. (You shouldn't remove it, you should freeze it first, in case it's not really bloat and the phone needs it - use Link2SD for freezing, unfreezing and uninstalling.)

You can't remove apps that come with the phone (like bloat) unless the phone is rooted.
    Neo_ii_Droid and eljeffe58 like this.
    05-02-2015 05:22 PM
    I don't know the particular program, but it looks like a replacement for Kies - which is a pretty bad program for backing up. And useless for debloating, unless the phone is rooted, in which case you don't need a program to remove bloat. (You shouldn't remove it, you should freeze it first, in case it's not really bloat and the phone needs it - use Link2SD for freezing, unfreezing and uninstalling.)

You can't remove apps that come with the phone (like bloat) unless the phone is rooted.
    With that said, sound advice I'll heed. Thank you!

In my sphere, to root kinda sorta unnerves me!
    05-02-2015 05:39 PM
    It's actually a pretty good program but if you're new to stuff like this its probably better to learn more before u start playing with system files and the like

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk
    05-13-2015 08:31 AM
    It's actually a pretty good program but if you're new to stuff like this its probably better to learn more before u start playing with system files and the like

Oh I hear you on this. Certainly don't want to be "that guy."
    05-13-2015 10:23 PM
    lol I've been THAT guy!

Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    05-13-2015 10:39 PM