I have installed the Nook application on my Galaxy s5. Nook is saying I have 3 books downloaded onto the device. Does anyone have a clue where these files would be located? I can't find them any where. the only folders in the Nook folder are My Files with 2 sub-directories, debug and movies. Both are empty. Pretty much anything I can find on the phone or sd card dealing with Nook are empty. I have looked everywhere it seems, including the data files for the phone.

Any help is appreciated. I have one corrupted file and I need to deal with it.
    05-05-2015 10:21 AM
    Nook hides those downloaded books or files. I already posted your same question for my Samsung Note Pro 12.2. So far nobody has been able to locate nook downloaded files. If you have a corrupted file you will have to download it again. IF you ask someone at Barnes & Noble about those files they will say that the book is downloaded as you read it. That is a lie as I can turn off the wi fi and still read the whole book. So we know it's downloaded previously and saved but lord know where.

It's important to know where they reside so that you can delete them to free up memory space for other stuff.

There is a NOOK forum but I could not find an answer to this problem there either.
    05-05-2015 11:22 AM