When I tap on the screen to enter the unlock code, the numbers do not get interred. With the volume on, I tap on the screen and, when you tap on the numbers, the phone will say "dot" for each number that is entered. Then when you hit the OK key it will say "dot" again. If you double tap on the numbers and the OK key it was say "dot" again and actually show dots in the password area. When you hit the back button for the password section it will say, "Dot deleted." I can't enter the password and hit "OK" and get into my phone.

I've been told that my phone is in "Easy Mode" and I need to figure out how to get out of easy mode. Not sure if that is the case or not. I just know I can't get into my phone!
    05-05-2015 08:51 PM
    I'm not sure what easy mode is but regardless without access I see no way to change the mode of the device. I'd say use up all of your attempts and wait for it to prompt you to enter you Google ID. The danger with that is one you've entered that mode I don't think it will allow you to go back and if it is only registering dots for secret entries than it may do the same for your Google password. Of course if it's impossible to exit the entry mode you're stuck in then you're looking at a factory reset anyway so why not try. If it fails a factory reset will get you into your device again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-05-2015 10:42 PM