HI I am having problems sending text messages, I can receive them and have been able to send them in the past but now I cant. I tried to call my provider and they say sometime these phones aren't compatible with Consumer Cellular, can you give me some configurations to try in my phone, Thanks Kathy
    05-05-2015 09:34 PM
    HI I am having problems sending text messages, I can receive them and have been able to send them in the past but now I cant. I tried to call my provider and they say sometime these phones aren't compatible with Consumer Cellular, can you give me some configurations to try in my phone, Thanks Kathy
    Ask the carrier to give you the proper apn settings and use those to input into the phone. I am assuming that this may be the issue and entering the correct settings would help.

On a side note, have you contacted the manufacture as well?
    05-05-2015 09:58 PM
    It sounds like you are low on resources. Clear your cache for as many apps as you can, there are apps at the Play Store for this, or you can just hit the top 3, Facebook, email/gmail, and SMS. Reduce the number of SMS and MMS on your phone. If you really can't be without some of them back then up there are apps at the PS for that too. Restart your phone and try again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-05-2015 10:01 PM