Why aren't my apps working correctly over wifi?

A

AC Question

Apps not working correctly over WiFi

I've seen similar posts but I don't think I've seen any really being answered. It seems that certain apps don't work when I'm connected to my home WiFi. I can browse the internet and I'm posting this now while connected to WiFi, so I know the WiFi is working. But Snapchat won't load new stories, Instagram won't load posts, and I have to manually refresh my email and Twitter to get those updates. I saw someone else post that when in airplane mode the apps worked over WiFi. I tried it and this was true for me as well. So how do I get my apps to work when I'm connected to my WiFi, without having to be in airplane mode?

Jaquan Sloan

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apps not working correctly over WiFi

I've seen similar posts but I don't think I've seen any really being answered. It seems that certain apps don't work when I'm connected to my home WiFi. I can browse the internet and I'm posting this now while connected to WiFi, so I know the WiFi is working. But Snapchat won't load new stories, Instagram won't load posts, and I have to manually refresh my email and Twitter to get those updates. I saw someone else post that when in airplane mode the apps worked over WiFi. I tried it and this was true for me as well. So how do I get my apps to work when I'm connected to my WiFi, without having to be in airplane mode?
Im having the same issues but airplane mode didn't work for me. Have you fixed yours yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol