Hi, so here is my problem : i bought a galaxy grand prime couple of weeks ago i inserted a micro sd card everything was fine. Then suddenly i got a notification "blank sdcard" i press it and formatted the sdcard then again that happened.. okay i formatted and then i look up the storage and find the miscellaneous files taking 524gb! What the hell the total phone capacity is only 8gb! I started to worry about that so i removed the sd card and factory reset the phone. Then i checked up the storage i found 20 mb miscellaneous files when i tap that i cant see any file. Also the availble storage changed from 4. 97 gb to 5. 01 gb it should be 4. 97 gb the as the first day i opened it so i guess its a prtition size problem. And also i noticed that every time i clear cache it it goes to miscellaneous files ( example cache is 10mb ==> miscellaneous files turn to 30mb) and i am suspecting that i have a virus caused by the sd card maybe or by the phone it self since kitkat have problems with sd cards. Also i saw a lot of posts where people complaining about getting undeleted huge miscellaneous files and i wont till that files get huge. Please provide me with help i tried factory reset and recovery reset but no luck also i tried lot of cleaners and no luck i am not rooted so i am confused why the internel storage haschanged from 4. 97 to 5. 01.. thanks
    05-09-2015 05:38 AM