How can I fix Unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped?

A

AC Question

Unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped

Yesterday my phone ( LG Optimus Fuel) started giving me the error unfortunately play services has stopped. well about an hr ago it gave me like 6 or 7 different unfortunately ____ has stopped messages before ending on unfortunately lg keyboard has stopped. The error message would come back up almost immediately and force stopping/ clearing data of the keyboard wouldnt help. So i factory reset my phone. reset went well but now it keeps saying unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped and the keyboard still doesnt work so i cant reset up my phone. please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped

Welcome to Android Central! If that's happening right after the reset and before you can even go through the Setup Wizard, I'd be concerned about a corrupt firmware. Unfortunately, I don't know if there's an easy way to re-flash the factory image on that phone. I found this thread, but it's beyond my scope of knowledge: Restoring LG Optimus Fuel Stock ROM : perktv

Humayun Eajaz

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
dear Team
My mobile LG D340 is not working due to unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped. what is solution for the same.

Please help on the same.

Regards
Humayun Eajaz

Adam Mcroberts1

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped

Yesterday my phone ( LG Optimus Fuel) started giving me the error unfortunately play services has stopped. well about an hr ago it gave me like 6 or 7 different unfortunately ____ has stopped messages before ending on unfortunately lg keyboard has stopped. The error message would come back up almost immediately and force stopping/ clearing data of the keyboard wouldnt help. So i factory reset my phone. reset went well but now it keeps saying unfortunately com.lge.ime has stopped and the keyboard still doesnt work so i cant reset up my phone. please help.

Go to google play store. Use the voice typing to get a different keyboard. Like google or go keyboard. Then enable that key board as the default. It should work but if it still happens do a factory reset. Hope this helps.

Tedddi

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am with LG L Fino and I've got the exactly same problem. It's not about the keyboard, it's just that system tasks keep crashing all the time. I had similar problems before and a hard reset helped, but this time it didn't. I got the error for com.lge.ime and still can't use the keyboard. Besides that my phone also fails to turn on a lot of times, I have to take out the battery, sometimes more than once to make it start normally. I think I won't be able to fix this alone, I guess I will take it for repair... but anyway it seems that the phone isn't going to last so long. :(

However, if anyone has an idea what is going on and can help, feel free to reply. Thanks! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital