So I have an elephone p3000s and a p6000. They use different service providers though. On my p6000 everything works fine, but on the p3000s I can only use mobile internet if I 4G is available. If I'm in a place where signal strength is not high enough, my phone switches to 3G, as indicated on the top, and I can't access my mobile internet anymore. I tried going through settings and searching for some solution, but I haven't found one so far. The same things works well with my p6000.
    Anyone had any similar experiences?
    05-11-2015 05:21 AM
    So I have an elephone p3000s and a p6000. They use different service providers though. On my p6000 everything works fine, but on the p3000s I can only use mobile internet if I 4G is available. If I'm in a place where signal strength is not high enough, my phone switches to 3G, as indicated on the top, and I can't access my mobile internet anymore. I tried going through settings and searching for some solution, but I haven't found one so far. The same things works well with my p6000.
    Anyone had any similar experiences?
    What service provider do you have?

Make sure you have the proper APN numbers setup for the provider you are using. Also, go into the mobile network settings of the device and make sure you have it set to "global", rather than just 4G or LTE.
    05-11-2015 11:33 AM
    I live in Hungary and my service provider is Telenor.
    What proper APN numbers should I set or where can I check what I should be seeing?
    I don't see any option to set it the device to "global", I'm not sure what you mean. In the "Mobile Network Settings" menu I can set the following things:
    Data Connection - This is set to my only sim card
    4G/3G service - This is set to enable 4G/3G and the "preferred network type" is set to 4G. But if I set this to 3G the problem persists.
    Preferred Networks - I can't set anything inhere as there are no options.
    Access Point Names - The two options here are "Telenor NET GPRS" and "Telenor MMS GPRS", and only the first one is select able. If I go into the first one I can set a bunch of settings, but I'm unsure what to check here.

Thanks for your reply.
    05-11-2015 12:30 PM