I have just bought an Inew V3C Android Mobile Telephone and I am having two issues with it that I hope are down to user error!! One is I cannot get the phone to connect to 3G using my Talk Talk Mobile Sim Card. The other is that the telephone has duel sim facility and I cannot get a Three sim to work in it. Three checked the IMEI numbers and said they were blocked to Three cards. The retailer says the telephone is unlocked and capable of taking any sim cards. Any help on either issue would be appreciated.
    05-11-2015 05:25 AM
    Hello Bob and welcome to Android Central.

You shouldn't have to put up with problems like that in a new device. If it's not doing what it says on the box, return it.
    Sometimes you can get a device to connect to a network by a Power Off and Restart, or toggling Airplane Mode on and off, and Mobile Data off and on, but even if that works for Talktalk, you're still unable to use the 3 network, and that's unacceptable in an unlocked device.
    Also, if the IMEI is blocked to 3, it may be blocked to all networks. There's something definitely not right there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-11-2015 06:23 AM
    Hi Bob! I haven't used that device but most dual SIM phones have a problem with 3g connection. You can select 3g just for one of them, never simultaneously. Make sure that the other card preferred network is set for 2g. Or try inserting the card in the other slot.
    05-11-2015 06:31 AM