I can't understand whether it is a screen protector scratch or a screen scratch. What could it be?

jumbonino

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I can't understand whether it is a screen protector scratch or a screen scratch.

So, 3 days ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 (brand new)..And now i dropped it, but it was a light drop and now it has a small scratch on the bottom. I wonder if it is a screen protector scratch? I can also kinda sense it..:-\

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't understand whether it is a screen protector scratch or a screen scratch.

First off, Welcome to Android Central!

Just curious here, do you have a screen protector on? If so, how about removing it to see if the scratch really is on your screen or the protector itself? If it's the screen protector, well, they're relatively cheap these days and simply buy another one. If it's the actual screen, that would be another matter.

jumbonino

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't understand whether it is a screen protector scratch or a screen scratch.

Yes, I have a screen protector it was on the phone when I bought it, but I don't have another one at this time and I've already ordered a ''tempered glass'' one so I'm waiting for it to come and then check, but I can take some pictures of the scratch if you want me to.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Consider this, if the scratch is in an area covered by the screen protector chances are good it's the protector that's scratched, provided it wasn't like that before the drop. The drop shouldn't have caused a scratch UNDER the screen protector.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc