Why doesn't my Allwinner A13 Recovery have NO USB debugging?

A

AC Question

Allwinner A13 Recovery NO USB Debugging

hello, i recently was given 2 Allwinner A13 tablets (free) by a friend who got bored of them.
one is the single camera model, and the second is the dual camera model. iv no way to determine actual model or manufacturer as the tablets do not operate properly and this is why im here.

the single camera model, my friend flashed said he flashed it with another rom after the tablet started hanging at the "android" boot screen. he said he flashed it without activtating USB Debugging so now the tablets touch screen no longer works, although the tablet boots up.

the second tablet the dual camera, has this marked on the CPU if it helps.....
A13 D9071CA 3A81.

this tablet also hangs at the "android" screen and my friend said he didnt want to attempt flashing this one too incase the same thing happened, and gave them to me as he gave up with them.

i have been reading up online about needing android studio, and java development tools installed, aswel as having livesuite for flashing roms over. the tablets do not have any kind of recovery menu, iv tried every button combo nothing works. all i can do is put the tabs into flash mode.

my question is a two part question if thats ok.

1 - is there a way to flash over a touch screen driver to the first tablet (single camera) when iv no way of enabling usb debugging due to having no touch screen?

2 - the second tablet has not been flashed yet, so it will still have the original stock rom on it even though it wont load any further than the "android" screen, is it possible to maybe copy the contents of this tablet, rom, drivers etc and copy them over to the second tablet to get it working, or a way to get this tablet either backed up or recovered?

in all honesty, iv spent countless hours searching for stock roms for these tabs and its clear there is none available, or atleast they dont want you to have a copy of it, and reading up on usb debugging etc im guessing im pretty much screwed for recovering the first tab until a rom is released that contains the proper drivers.....but this second one has not been touched yet so id atleast like to recover that one while its still possible

many thanks in advance, i apologize for my lack of info im new to this android flashing stuff, iv flashed my phone before but thats it. iv never gone into it in depth before.

for what its worth, both tablets are easy to open so if you need any info from the board just ask. thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy