I set my lock screen recently to enter a PIN, and now it wont let me change back to no lock screen (just swiping). It is saying disabled by adminstrator, encryption policy or credential storage. I don't even have the option of changing it back. Help would be appreciated. I've changed it before and never had an issue changing back. Thanks
    05-18-2015 10:10 PM
    I set my lock screen recently to enter a PIN, and now it wont let me change back to no lock screen (just swiping). It is saying disabled by adminstrator, encryption policy or credential storage. I don't even have the option of changing it back. Help would be appreciated. I've changed it before and never had an issue changing back. Thanks
    Welcome to the forums!

You need to go to your settings, then security and then scroll almost to the bottom of that screen and look under credential storage. Tap on "Clear credentials" there and change back to swipe.
    bekah81 likes this.
    05-18-2015 11:33 PM
    Thank you much!! I have been trying to figure out for 8 hours how to fix it and my damn wireless carrier was closed when I tried to call... note to self.. dont set up with pin
    06-21-2015 03:43 AM