I got my LG Realm in October of 2014 and just yesterday, all my apps would crash so, I restarted it and it was stuck on the boot screen I tried everything, even wiping my data a few hours ago BUT, it still does the same thing. When the apps would crash it would say "Unfortunately blah blah blah has crashed" but now it just closing without a word. Everything is updated and up to date. My phone never fallen, no scratches and cracks. What could it be? Thanks
    05-22-2015 02:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    05-23-2015 01:27 AM
    I'm not sure if that is the problem. Safe mode is not working for me. I did a factory reset with NO downloaded apps and the problem still occurred. I was able to somehow get past the boot screen before but it's just been on it for hours. Also, I did research and I noticed that I don't have Webview. Could that be the problem. BTW, my device is not rooted.
    05-23-2015 02:01 AM
    Android System Webview is for Android 5.0 and above, so I don't think that's the issue. When you say Safe Mode isn't working, do you mean you can't get it to boot into Safe Mode? Or you boot into Safe Mode and the same problems occur?

If the problems persist despite Safe Mode or despite having no other 3rd party apps installed, I'd guess that the firmware got corrupted somehow. I'm not sure if there's an easy way to re-flash the stock firmware on that phone.
    05-23-2015 02:27 AM
    I can't boot into safe mode at all. I've tried every option in System Recovery but it doesn't work. Should I take it back to where I bought it?
    05-23-2015 02:36 AM
    You could, but I would guess the store wouldn't offer much, since it's 7 months old. You're probably better off contacting LG for warranty repair or replacement.
    05-23-2015 12:18 PM