Hi fellas!

It all started when I had my 32GB SD Card partitioned to increase my old phone's internal storage.

I just bought a new tablet (ME Venom 7 with 4.1 JellyBean) which buy default has 1GB Internal and 2GB Phone Storage (2 Partitions).

I transferred my old 32GB SD Card on my tablet and decided to remove its partitions for me to have its original 32GB capacity.

I've successfully deleted all the partitions but I ACCIDENTALLY and unintentionally deleted the "Phone Storage" (Not Internal Storage).

I reset my tablet back to factory defaults but here's what I get:

Internal Storage: 1GB
    Phone Storage: MOUNT SD
    SD Card: 32GB

My tablet won't let me install any app even .apk files from my SD card.

I've been trying to format the "Phone Storage" on my computer using a partition tool several times and tried switching it from NTFS to FAT16 to FAT32 to Ex2 to Ex3 to Ex4 and set it as Primary and Active but my tablet won't mount my Phone Storage.

I've tried rebooting my tablet several times after each process.

However, I'm still stuck with a Phone Storage saying MOUNT SD.

PLEASE HELP ME!
    05-30-2015 02:28 AM
    Thanks for your reply Nicole... I really don't mind backing up those data ...
    I need help to mount my default "Phone Storage" (it's the 2nd Partition of my tablet's memory)
    The Phone storage is visible on my PC when I insert it using a USB cable and it's empty with FAT32 format but my tablet (ME Venom 7 3G Tablet) cannot detect or read or mount the memory like it should be. Still says "MOUNT SD" and I don't have the option to format it on my device.

I've been trying to get in to the recovery mode to get some options for several times but I'm always been stucked in blank screen saying "Fastboot Mode"

I've tried all button combinations it'll just reboot my device or give me the "Fastboot Mode" screen.

PLEASE HELP!

Here are some specs of my device for your reference:
    Android Version: 4.1.2
    Kernel Version: 3.4.0-perf-g9a538c7
    05-31-2015 01:05 AM