In the "Conversation Lists" how do I identify my outgoing message vs. inbound

My original question:
    How do I differentiate my outgoing message vs. inbound in the conversation list once I've already read the message. Right now on the conversation list all messages appear the same (my outgoing vs. someones inbound) once read. Is there a way to change mine vs. theirs visually? Thanks!

My phone is a Samsung Fascinate. I'm not including a screen shot as that would have a list of phone numbers I'm not willing to post.
    Here's what the conversations list looks like now:
    All conversations are lined up on the left side of the screen and all text is the same (color, font etc) so whether inbound or outbound the messages indistinguishable. On the right side of the screen is just the time a message was sent.

How can I set it up so inbound and outbound messages appear different in the conversations list?

Thanks!
    06-01-2015 03:19 PM
    In the "Conversation Lists" how do I identify my outgoing message vs. inbound

My original question:
    How do I differentiate my outgoing message vs. inbound in the conversation list once I've already read the message. Right now on the conversation list all messages appear the same (my outgoing vs. someones inbound) once read. Is there a way to change mine vs. theirs visually? Thanks!

My phone is a Samsung Fascinate. I'm not including a screen shot as that would have a list of phone numbers I'm not willing to post.
    Here's what the conversations list looks like now:
    All conversations are lined up on the left side of the screen and all text is the same (color, font etc) so whether inbound or outbound the messages indistinguishable. On the right side of the screen is just the time a message was sent.

How can I set it up so inbound and outbound messages appear different in the conversations list?

Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you talking about for the stock messaging app?
    06-05-2015 08:08 AM