I have a new Samsung android phone. I can receive emails,and send emails from browser- accessed email accounts, but not from the Verizon default email account. The cell phone service provider says it's not the phone, and Verizon says it's not their server. I can text, send photos, everything else, except send emails. Help please!
    06-03-2015 02:06 PM
    I have a new Samsung android phone. I can receive emails,and send emails from browser- accessed email accounts, but not from the Verizon default email account. The cell phone service provider says it's not the phone, and Verizon says it's not their server. I can text, send photos, everything else, except send emails. Help please!
    What Samsung device do you have? Here is a Verizon faq for the Galaxy S4: Email Account Password and Server Settings Samsung Galaxy S 4 | Verizon Wireless

Take a look at it and make sure you follow the steps on your device. Although possibly a different Samsung model, the process should be the same.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-03-2015 06:24 PM
    Also, try removing the Verizon email account from your Email app, then add it back again.
    06-03-2015 06:26 PM