I use Micromax Unite 2 A106. Today the phone received the official Lolipop update(around 413MB). The phone was nearly at 60% battery when the download started. After a few hours, when i tried to check the update progress it restarted. At that time, the phone was nearly at 100%(i had been charging the phone during the download process).Then after an hour or so, i saw that th notification light on the phone was blinking red. I quickly plugged in the charger, thinking that the phone was about to turn off. After plugging in, i tried to unlock the phone, but the screen refused to turn on. then i was compelled to take off the battery and turn on the phone.

After turning on,i saw that i was still at KitKat and then when i tried to restart the update process again, it would'nt start.It gave the error message-
    "The update process is not responding"
    Then it told me to either wait for it to respond or cancel the process.After cancelling the process, i tried to load a few apps like Facebook, PlayBuzz, and Video Player. But none started. When i went to the file manager, i saw that it was completely empty-no external SD card or internal memory options were present, nothing completely blank.
    What should i do?Please help if you can.
    06-04-2015 08:17 AM
    Welcome to the forums. You were probably too low on battery power for the update to fully install. You may have to reset the device.
    06-04-2015 08:27 AM
    The battery was fully charged. 100%. But i did a hard rest and now everything is working.Every thing is ok now right?
    BTW, thanks for the reply.
    06-04-2015 08:50 AM
    Probably. If you have not run into any problems yet, it should be good.

From the ZenFone 2.
    Android Central Ambassador Team Leader
    06-04-2015 04:04 PM