Everytime i klick a link in FB, TweetCaster, Aquamail i have to chose if i want to use Chrome or Samsungs own webreader. No matter what i do e.g clear the standard apps, I allways have to chose and it´s getting some what irritating.
    06-05-2015 12:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you select an app to complete the task, make sure to select Always, rather than Just Once.

One common misunderstanding occurs after this step. After this selection, you may see a window that tells you how to clear the defaults. Some think that they're being told to go clear the default right now, which essentially undoes what you just did. It's only an informational message, not an instruction for you to do it now. Just leave it alone.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    06-05-2015 05:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you select an app to complete the task, make sure to select Always, rather than Just Once.

One common misunderstanding occurs after this step. After this selection, you may see a window that tells you how to clear the defaults. Some think that they're being told to go clear the default right now, which essentially undoes what you just did. It's only an informational message, not an instruction for you to do it now. Just leave it alone.
    Thank You for trying to help, but I know this and it does not work on my Note 4. Any other suggestion what the problem can be?
    06-07-2015 08:01 AM
    Oh, I see. So you're saying that you choose "Always" when you select the app, and the next time it asks you to choose again?
    06-07-2015 11:50 PM