I want to be able to play music from my phone, through the ps3 to come out my TV speakers. I don't have a sound bar anymore, a radio or a computer. Just a dinky laptop with sucky speakers. Is it as easy as simply connecting bluetooth like on a sound bar or are there obstacles? I've been searching and reading and can not find a question like mine thus, an answer that could even put me the right direction. Please help?
    How come it's not as simple as just turning on the bluetooth and the ps3 or my gs5 discover each other? I also tried connecting my USB to the ps3 but, later found that ps3 doesn't read our usbs.
    Thank you! (:
    06-07-2015 12:49 PM
    I want to be able to play music from my phone, through the ps3 to come out my TV speakers. I don't have a sound bar anymore, a radio or a computer. Just a dinky laptop with sucky speakers. Is it as easy as simply connecting bluetooth like on a sound bar or are there obstacles? I've been searching and reading and can not find a question like mine thus, an answer that could even put me the right direction. Please help?
    How come it's not as simple as just turning on the bluetooth and the ps3 or my gs5 discover each other? I also tried connecting my USB to the ps3 but, later found that ps3 doesn't read our usbs.
    Thank you! (:
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to connect them through your home network if you are connected to one. You can then use the All Share app and share the music with the PS3.
    06-11-2015 07:40 AM
    I have the same issue but with my Moto g6 play says to register but how I've googled searched everywhere also I'm needing to watch videos from my phone on to my PS3 won't let me BLUETOOTH cause the remote play thing I don't understand at all

if you figure it out will you please contact me and help me out as well

Thank you much good luck hun.........
    05-08-2019 12:54 AM
    well this thread was from 2015 hun. I have my doubts that he's still subscribed to that thread
    05-08-2019 01:18 AM
    I have the same issue but with my Moto g6 play says to register but how I've googled searched everywhere also I'm needing to watch videos from my phone on to my PS3 won't let me BLUETOOTH cause the remote play thing I don't understand at all

if you figure it out will you please contact me and help me out as well

Thank you much good luck hun.........
    See reply in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...o-g6-play.html
    05-08-2019 12:49 PM