How to remove family photos somehow synced as music artwork?

iash74

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi
Been trying to fix for an hour - for all my songs on my LG G3 that had no artwork (due to being copied from a cd originally) a particular photo of a group of my friends has become the artwork for all those songs. Yesterday I transferred about 10 photos from iPhotos to my phone via LG PC Suite including this particular photo.
I have no idea how the photo became the artwork or how to remove it. I deleted these 10 photos from my phone and it remained as the artwork. I have turned the phone on and off. I copied one more new photo from iPhotos to the phone just now via LG PC Suite and that photo became the artwork for about half of the songs mentioned above. The other half still have the previous photo.
As I said, I have no idea how this happened or how to remove. A second question is I also downloaded an album cover picture for one of the albums to the phone but don't know how to save this as the artwork for the relevant songs, as I thought I could override it. I then deleted this particular album from the phone and then copied it back in via LG PC Suite and the photo became the artwork again.
Any help appreciated.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Been trying to fix for an hour - for all my songs on my LG G3 that had no artwork (due to being copied from a cd originally) a particular photo of a group of my friends has become the artwork for all those songs. Yesterday I transferred about 10 photos from iPhotos to my phone via LG PC Suite including this particular photo.
I have no idea how the photo became the artwork or how to remove it. I deleted these 10 photos from my phone and it remained as the artwork. I have turned the phone on and off. I copied one more new photo from iPhotos to the phone just now via LG PC Suite and that photo became the artwork for about half of the songs mentioned above. The other half still have the previous photo.
As I said, I have no idea how this happened or how to remove. A second question is I also downloaded an album cover picture for one of the albums to the phone but don't know how to save this as the artwork for the relevant songs, as I thought I could override it. I then deleted this particular album from the phone and then copied it back in via LG PC Suite and the photo became the artwork again.
Any help appreciated.

Try using this app to edit the artwork on the songs that have it incorrect.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=com.ADnet&hl=en&token=hW1sN1NO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12