What do I need to fix my Android smart tv box?

onurc

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
what i need to do to fix my android smart tv box ?

i have android smart tv box , when i started up i can see the android icon then it tured after that to black screen . i did reset buttom also i can see the android box Icon the i see its says system update , but it doesn't update also i see recovering system but its not working i see the line it says installing firmware and nothing is happen it didnt read the firmware for the system , i believe the firmware need to be fix how i can do that please help me , thanks so much in advance .

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: what i need to do to fix my android smart tv box ?

i have android smart tv box , when i started up i can see the android icon then it tured after that to black screen . i did reset buttom also i can see the android box Icon the i see its says system update , but it doesn't update also i see recovering system but its not working i see the line it says installing firmware and nothing is happen it didnt read the firmware for the system , i believe the firmware need to be fix how i can do that please help me , thanks so much in advance .

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going to the manufactures website to see if they have any kind of recovery software to fix it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer